Here are progress shots from my Ignite Revolution piece which I did for dbh AC Unity contest. And I did an animation (I had many WIP shots). Here are 15 WIP drawings, from the sketch to the finish. My sketches are pretty abstract, lol. Enjoy.
I don’t know what’s been up with this fog lately, chicago, but please don’t stop
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
At the library…
Little known fact: 90% of librarians are just overgrown children.
Yes your highness!
This youtuber explores abandoned mines. He states that the Horton mine located in Nevada was one of his creepiest experiences. As he ventures further down the tunnel he feels the presence of something negative & unwordly. He sees one of the chains swinging by itself. Just one chain, none of the others are moving. The chain’s movement is pretty irregular also. The moment he said he didn’t feel comfortable in there the chain started to be yanked slightly harder to the right as if indicating excitement. Most take this video as a legit paranormal file. (Video)
Zodiac Files: Things A Taurus Might Say.